Summary of Work since April 2021 (part time)
• Product Designer – Myself
• 3 Product Designers – all 3 projects
• 1 CTO – all 3 projects
• 1 Lead Developer + 2 Developers – all 3 projects
Timeline of my journey designing 3 new products so far:
• Fairdrive (1 responsive web product) - I spent 1 month from May 2021 onwards on this product from the ground-up, end-to-end, and it's an ongoing product.
• Pixel (1 web product) - I spent 1 month on this product between April and May 2021 from the ground-up, end-to-end, and it's an ongoing product. (will add later)
• Etched (1 web product) – I spent 1 month on this product between April and May 2021 from the ground-up, end-to-end, and it's an ongoing product. (will add later)
• Figma for Product Design
• Notion + Monday + Google Docs for Agile Sprint Planning and User Stories
• Miro for Product Strategizing
— PRODUCT NAME
UX Design (Wireframes)
UI Design (Mockups)
May 2021 – onwards
Fairdrive is a dApp that enables decentralized storage on Swarm. It consists of a typical "Drive" interface with files and folders, and a BZZ wallet to manage token balances and keypairs. Under the hood, FairOS is running a filesystem on top of Ethereum Swarm.
Fairdrive is also a part of the Fair Data Society ecosystem to which the FDS is a non-profit initiative that is reimagining the data economy and creating a fair and decentralized data layer. The Fair Data Society recognizes online privacy as a basic human right and a basis for progress for all.